Thursday, June 5, 2014

How Can I Uninstall The Trial Version Of Microsoft Office 2010?



How to Delete the Trial Version of Microsoft Office 2010 Completely from Windows System? Are you getting in trouble when you try to delete office 2010 from your computer?

When I started the process of downloading the free trial version of MS office professional 2010 and cancelled it before it was finished. And then, I found it on her desktop and under programs. When trying to delete it a set-up error pops up saying that the language for this installation package is not supported by your system.

Just like other users that have run into this problem, she was told to follow instructions to remove trial versions of Office 2010 programs, which are based on the operating system running on your computer. Uninstall your Office 2010 trial version in Windows Vista/7

I was disheartened at the result. Needless to say, this is a tedious process.

At the end, I seek the solution on the Internet and I got an answer---- Perfect Uninstaller!

With Perfect Uninstaller running on my computer, I can fine locate all the components of Office 2010 trial to be removed. Accordingly, I click on each related program and press on the uninstall option to get them out one by one!
Perfect Uninstaller

No comments:

Post a Comment